Team Skills Required
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In setting up your VC fund, you’ll need to build a team that can make it successful.
Here are the critical skills required:
- Business expertise and knowledge of the industry.
- Basic finance related to startup investing.
- Sales and marketing as it relates to startups.
- Knowledge of the current technology in the sector.
- Ability to work with people and evaluate people, including CEOs.
- Convincing investors to invest in your fund.
- Ability to work with partners and deal-flow sources.
- Experience with startups in general.
- Ability to handle high-growth sales and marketing.
- Knowledge about where to spend and where not to spend in a startup's growth.
- Ability to size up and handle competition.
- Ability to manage the startup through difficult times.
- Finally, access to a network and a brand for sourcing deal flow and working with other investor groups.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.