Best Practices for Crowdfunding Campaigns
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In running an equity crowdfunding campaign, include these best practices:
- Tell a story -- show how you came up with the idea for the product and how customers and partners validate it.
- Prepare your investor network -- build a list of potential investors who you can pursue.
- Demonstrate support -- start with your family and friends and use their investment to demonstrate investor support.
- Use multiple channels -- use several communication channels such as email, social media, and events to showcase your campaign.
- Provide updates -- keep the investors informed about progress with your campaign and company including information on sales, team, product, and fundraise.
- Generate press coverage -- find a writer for a publication and work with them to capture your campaign into their bigger story.
- Include visuals -- use imagery, including photos and videos. Images convey a great deal more information than words alone.
- Understand your investor -- test your campaign with investors you know to gauge what interests them and what they find compelling.
- Plan the campaign -- prepare your campaign from start to finish. You may need to add more steps as you go, but start the fundraise with a complete plan.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.