Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
The board can help the company with building the team.
Here are some key points to consider in helping with recruiting:
- Identify candidates to fill the C-level positions that are available
- Set up a recruiting and hiring process as startups often have ad hoc procedures in place
- Help foster the company’s culture which should be at the core of the hiring process
- Involve others in the interviewing process to gain a broader perspective on potential new hires
- Set the bar high for hiring by focusing on A players
- Keep in mind the stage of the company and recruit accordingly
- What works well for a Seed company is not necessarily the same for a Series-A company
In the event the CEO’s performance is not satisfactory, you can either work with the CEO to improve performance, or replace the CEO.
If you replace the CEO, then you’ll need to identify an interim CEO who can run the company for the short term.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org