Working With Other Angel Groups
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In setting up an angel network, it’s important to build relationships with other angel groups.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Other angel groups can provide additional deal flow to your group.
- They can provide follow-on investment for your funded deals.
- They can provide expertise and help solve problems you may encounter.
- They can join with your group in raising the investor profile in your entrepreneur ecosystem.
- They can help you recruit new members.
- They can help you form a syndicate of investors for funding larger deals.
- They can help you advocate for the angel investment class itself.
- They can provide best practices and experiences.
Your angel network received help from other groups during the formation stage, so you should pay it forward by helping other groups.
Reach out to the angel groups in your sector or area and form a relationship with them.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound