Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startup founders need time-management skills to run a business.
Here’s a list of key skills successful founders have:
- Can set up daily routines and repeat them consistently.
- Can prioritize tasks doing the most important ones first.
- Can delegate tasks to others when others are better suited for those tasks.
- Can use time management techniques such as Pomodoro and others.
- Can plan the work and then work the plan consistently.
- Can mitigate distractions from social media, email, and other sources.
- Can focus on a singular task and avoid multitasking.
- Can simplify projects to their essential components and focus on those.
In this attention-demanding economy, it takes strong time-management skills to succeed.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Music courtesy of Bensound