Testing Your Deal for a Crowdfunding Raise
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Crowdfunding works well with certain types of products and businesses.
Consider these points in determining if crowdfunding is a good fit for your campaign:
- Is the value proposition immediately clear when someone sees it?
- Does it solve a specific need rather than a general tool?
- Can you describe its main use case in five words or less?
- Is it unique, and does it stand out from the competition?
- Does the product provide significant value?
- Have you tested the idea on a non-family member?
- Would you ask your family and friends to fund it?
- Can you show social proof to validate the market and the product?
- Have you raised some funding already on it?
Consider these questions in determining whether or not you should pursue crowdfunding as part of your fundraise.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.