Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startup founders need strategy skills to run a business.
Here’s a list of key skills successful startup founders have:
- Business model design - the founder can review a situation and develop a business model to create a profitable business.
- Buy vs. build - the founder can decide between buying a solution or building it from scratch.
- Growth management - the founder knows when to press forward for growth and when to maintain the current run rate.
- Product management - the founder knows how to expand the product line and when.
- Resourcefulness - the founder knows how to get the most out of the situation and applies resourcefulness to do so.
- Experimentation - the founder is constantly examining new strategies to grow the company.
- Measurement - the ability to measure the results to see how a strategy is working.
The founder needs to apply strategic thinking to every aspect of the company, mission, product development, hiring, marketing, and sales.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Music courtesy of Bensound