Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startup founders need recruiting skills.
Here’s a list of skills to bring to your startup:
- Ability to define the jobs to be done with the requisite skills.
- Ability to identify qualified candidates in the market that meet the requirements.
- Can engage the candidates to discuss a position in your startup.
- Ability to evaluate skills and assess fit for the company.
- Can rank order the candidates.
- Can negotiate compensation and employment agreements.
- Ability to onboard the candidate and integrate into the company.
- Can help the new hire pick up the position and be successful in it.
- Ability to help the employee reach their full potential.
- Can set up a program to retain the employee.
These skills are necessary to grow your business as the company depends on the employees it hires.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Music courtesy of Bensound