Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
There are many reasons to exit the business.
Here are some key ones to consider:
- The company is ready to go IPO. By taking the company public, new ownership comes into place
- The market has changed dramatically putting the future of the business into question
- The business failed and can no longer remain solvent
- The owners lose interest and decide to follow other passions
- The owners lose the physical ability to run the business and must find someone else to run it
For these reasons owners can exit the business in the following ways:
- Run an Initial Public Offering
- Sell the business to another company or merge with another company
- Sell the business to employees or friends
- Pass the management duties to others and remain in the business in a non-management role
- Liquidate the business and sell the assets
Consider your options before making a final decision.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Music courtesy of Bensound.