Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startup founders need problem-solving skills to run a business.
Here’s a list of key skills to develop:
- Critical thinking - ability to analyze the key factors around a situation and find the real problem to be solved.
- Decision-making - ability to choose the right solution and see it through to implementation.
- Lateral thinking - can think outside the box and come up with solutions that take into account other factors.
- Creativity - ability to generate solutions by brainstorming and looking for similar models and sources of inspiration elsewhere and applying to the problem.
- Determination - ability to test and try several solutions to find the right fit.
- Adaptability - ability to adapt to new situations and try new solutions.
- Self-discipline - ability to stay focused on the problem until you find the right solution.
- Positivity - ability to stay positive about finding a solution and not giving up.
- Curiosity - ability to apply curiosity to the problem to spur new solutions.
- Networking - ability to connect with others to find a solution.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Music courtesy of Bensound