Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startups should start planning for an exit after they achieve product-market fit.
Here are some key points to consider when planning your approach to an acquirer:
- What are the key metrics the acquirer will look for?
- What are the company’s metrics and how do they currently look?
- How big is the market for the company’s product?
- What initiatives are underway that will produce value for the company?
- How differentiated is your product compared to the competition?
- What is your primary competitive advantage?
- How consistent is your growth rate?
- What is your forecast for the coming three years?
These questions show how your company will be perceived by the potential buyer.
You can use this to guide your funding, hiring, and strategic plans.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Music courtesy of Bensound.