Organizations of a Startup Ecosystem
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Take inventory of your startup ecosystem for what currently exists and what does not.
Here’s a list of organizations to look for:
- Universities that provide the founder talent.
- Angel groups and other investor networks for funding the startups.
- Venture capital funds providing funding.
- Incubators and accelerators for coaching the startups.
- Service organizations to provide legal, accounting, and financial services.
- Coworking spaces to provide spaces for startups.
- Government groups providing funding such as grants and loans.
- Startup and business plan competitions providing funding for startups.
- Event programs that bring the community together.
- News and media companies covering the startup community.
In building your startup ecosystem, seek to recruit or build these organizations.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.