Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In setting up your angel network you’ll need to set up the meetings.
Here are some key points to consider:
- How many deal flow cycles are you planning?
- Are you online, in person, or both and at the same time?
- How will you set up the screening meeting, the presentation meeting, and the diligence follow-up?
- How far apart should these meetings be?
- Do you include a meal, appetizers, or wine bar?
- Where will you meet?
- How much time will the meeting take?
- How many companies will pitch?
- How much time for networking?
- What are the duties to be done before, during, and after the meetings?
- How often will the board meet and when?
- Where do sponsors fit into the meeting agenda?
- Will there be education sessions?
- What are the needs of the members and how best to facilitate the education?
- Who is the best to provide the training?
Consider these points in setting up the meetings as it’s a key decision set for the group.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound