Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startup founders need marketing skills.
Here’s a list of skills to bring to your startup:
- Ability to analyze and choose a market segment to pursue
- Can create a story around your startup that sells
- Can define a position in the market and communicate it
- Ability to contrast and compare the company to the current competition
- Can generate content relevant to the target market for blog posts and social media
- Ability to set up the website for SEO
- Can track marketing programs with conversion to sales
- Ability to leverage email for marketing the company
- Can leverage social media for the target market
- Ability to build and leverage an influencer network
- Can write and launch a press release
Marketing is key to branding the company and selling the product.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Music courtesy of Bensound