Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
So how do you know when not to invest in a startup?
Here’s a checklist of show stoppers:
- There’s no business plan and no plan for an exit.
- There’s no vision for the company.
- There’s no growth in the target market.
- The business doesn’t provide enough of a return on investment.
- The team has too many holes to stand up.
- The projected growth rate is too high and is unrealistic.
- There’s no differentiation over the competition.
Use the process of elimination to remove deals from consideration so you can focus on the ones that can make it.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Music courtesy of Bensound