How to Launch a Startup Ecosystem
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
For those who want to launch a startup ecosystem, follow these steps:
- Start with a group interested in startups and meet regularly.
- Encourage startups to share their projects and invite others to support through coaching and making introductions.
- Set up a blog and publish a newsletter each week on startup activities in the area.
- Interview startups and investors.
- Build a resource list for all startups to use.
- Recruit lawyers, accountants, and other professionals to join the meetings and provide support to the early-stage companies.
- Set up events such as pitch sessions and happy hours to expand the network and recruit more people into the community.
- Put the group on website lists for startup communities to generate awareness.
- Set up a coworking space to give startups a place to work.
- Recruit startup programs to your area, such as the 3-Day Startup, to provide additional programming.
Start small and grow your startup community through regular meetings and consistent newsletter mailings.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.