How Investors Can Help Their Companies
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In funding startups, it’s important to choose companies you can help.
If you only write a check and nothing more, then the investing experience will be minimal.
It’s only a return and nothing more.
It’s best to choose startups that you can help by adding value.
Here are some key ways you can add value to your startup investment:
- Help the startup recruit team members by leveraging your network to find qualified candidates.
- Help them raise additional funds from other investors through your network.
- Help them find debt financing for the smaller needs, such as a line of credit, as many startups are not familiar with the available options.
- Make introductions for the CEO to connect with prospects, partners, and others who can help in generating revenue.
- Provide advice on the technology landscape as many investors have a broader view of the market and have a wider range of experiences.
- Save the CEO’s time by pointing out the best options for handling payroll, office leasing, and other basic functions that must be done.
- Help the CEO learn more by networking them with others who are running companies.
- Connect them with the right people to generate word of mouth about the company.
- Finally, help the company with the exit by making introductions to potential acquirers and coaching through the process.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.