Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Board members can help the company in many ways.
Here’s a list of potential support:
- They can help recruit employees for the company as many board members have extensive networks
- They can help with the fundraise as they know investors
- They can help with strategy since most will come from the company’s industry
- They can help with identifying and contacting customers
- They can help find service providers for legal, accounting, and others
- They can help the CEO with gaps in their knowledge or skillset
- They can help lead the company through a successful exit
Many have expertise in different areas including sales, marketing, engineering, and more.
It’s important to identify how best the board can help your company and engage them for it.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org