Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Startup founders need general business skills to run a startup.
Here’s a list of skills to bring to your startup:
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to take risks on new ideas, people, and strategies.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and precise manner.
- Ability to show confidence in your business plan and team.
- Ability to show competitiveness in the market.
- Ability to show creativity in designing products and offering solutions to problems.
- Ability to delegate basic responsibilities and tasks to others.
- Ability to stick with the project through defeats and failures.
- Ability to show discipline in achieving goals.
- Ability to learn new things including technologies, processes, and markets.
- Ability to identify business opportunities when they arise.
- Ability to set up a plan and execute it.
- Ability to sell yourself and your ideas.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently and effectively.
For startup founders, these are the general skills you’ll need to run your business in the early days.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Music courtesy of Bensound