Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Board directors can help the company in many ways beyond governance.
Here are some key areas:
- Provide strategy and direction for the company at a high level.
- Make introductions to customers and partners.
- Provide helpful tips on how to run the business.
- Help recruit other board members.
- Put in place proper controls and management of the finances.
- Make introductions to investors for upcoming fundraises.
- Coach the CEO in areas that are new to the company.
- Help drive the company to a successful exit.
Board members have worked in other companies in the industry and can bring those experiences, connections, and leadership to the company.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org