Cost of Running a Fund
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In running a VC fund, there will be costs to cover.
Here’s a list of key costs to include in your pro forma:
- Salaries for the partners and other employees.
- Benefits for the partners and employees.
- Office rent and related expenses such as utilities.
- Legal and accounting costs.
- Travel expenses for board meetings and events such as a CEO day.
- Limited partner meetings, including travel and dinners.
- Software tools such as a CRM.
- Subscriptions to publications and associations.
- Marketing expenses for lead generation and branding.
- Additional expenses for deal flow and advisor work.
You’ll need to budget funds for running the business and track the expenses.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.