Building Your Startup Ecosystem Resource List
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In building out your startup ecosystem, start by identifying the resources in your area.
Search for the groups that foster and support startups.
This includes the following:
- Incubators and accelerators.
- Coworking spaces catering to early-stage companies.
- Local media organizations that feature startups.
- Blog sites that post on startups such as fundraises, hirings, and exits.
- Networking groups that foster technologies or businesses.
- Education programs including the local university as well as coding schools.
- Funding sources including venture capitalists and angel groups.
- Entrepreneurship programs run by foundations, the city or the state.
- Grant programs available to those in your area.
- Job sites for posting and finding workers for startups.
Capture this information in one place and promote it to the community.
Encourage contributions from the community to grow the resource site.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.