Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Companies with a strong culture do better with investors, customers, and employees.
Building a company culture is the long game, not a short one.
From the beginning, focus on instilling core values into the business.
As you recruit new team members, they too will have an impact on the culture.
Here are some key points for building your company culture:
- Make sure you know every employee and spend some time with them regularly.
- Share your investor deck with the team so they know what is going on and what you are telling the world.
- Share the story of the company with every employee and highlight the core values.
- Promote from within the company and base it on performance.
- Encourage the team to speak up and share what’s on their mind.
- Be willing to do anything and everything you ask others to do.
- When things go wrong, take the blame.
- When things go right, give the credit to the team.
It takes years to build a strong company culture.
Start early and work on it often.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Music courtesy of Bensound.