Beyond the Growth Story
Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso -- your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
In raising funding it’s important to demonstrate the growth story -- sales, team, product, and fundraise are in motion.
These are the core four things investors look for to judge the startup’s traction and momentum.
Here are additional proof points to highlight to the investor:
- Market size – show a market that is big and growing fast.
- Novel approach to the problem – show how your approach is unique and different.
- Execution capability – show how your team can execute beyond the standard.
- Customer demand – show a list of customers who are ready to buy your product.
- Strong unit economics – show how your business is profitable on a unit economic basis.
- Scalable – show how you have scalability built into the business.
- Current investors – showcase your current investor list.
- Stickiness – show how your product is sticky and yields a high lifetime value
- Network effects – show how you’ve built network effects into your business and will continue to generate value as you grow.
- Fast growth – show a high growth rate of 100% YoY or better.
If you have any of these points then bring them up in your fundraise to help make your case.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Please follow, share, and leave a review.
Music courtesy of Bensound.